British plc – Investing in emergent technology for over 125 years.
British plc is one of Scotland’s oldest companies and has been discreetly investing in UK emergent technology from before the invention of radio. Today, it continues to invest in technologies, whose development and practical applications are largely unrealised, but with the potential to become disruptive innovations that alter the way that consumers, businesses and industries operate. Investment areas of particular of interest include:
- Artificial intelligence - Machines with cognitive abilities that will eventually surpass the most gifted human minds.
- Extended reality - Enabling a paradigm shift in the way that humans, and their digital counterparts, experience reality.
- Distributed ledger technology - Creating trustless and transparent applications that execute operations autonomously.
- Quantum technology - Computing, communication and sensing using the principles of quantum mechanics.
- Solar-powered engineering - Developing solutions to reduce emissions and mitigate climate change.
The directors of British plc have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in all that they do and have won numerous awards for their work. They operate with the highest standards of ethical conduct and greatly value: intelligence, discretion and integrity. To maintain an unrivalled level of knowledge, experience and expertise, they only recruit on merit and never discuss the work they do, or those with whom they work, other than on a strictly ‘need-to-know’ basis.
British plc is always delighted to receive proposals to collaborate from exceptionally gifted individuals, or those who are very well funded and share its vision of leveraging high-value intellectual property to create maximum impact and long-term shareholder value.
If one wishes to contact British plc, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is owned and operated by British plc; a company registered in Scotland with Company Number: 3234. Registered Office: 115 George Street Edinburgh EH2 4JN.
The roundel device is a UK registered trade mark of British plc.